The responsible person in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation is:
Nord-Spedition GmbH & Co KG
Gewerbegebiet Wiehekrug 2
Tel.: +49 (0) 46 04 – 900 20
Managing directors authorized to represent the company:
Lars Hansen, Oke Hansen, Haakon Magnus Hansen
Commercial register: AG Flensburg B2656
VAT ID No.: DE 811 509 581
Responsible for the content according to § 55 para. 2 RStV: Haakon Magnus Hansen
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art.
- object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us
(Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority of the
Federal State of your residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Collection of general information when visiting our website Nature and purpose of processing:
When you access our website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise submit information, we will
automatically collects information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and the like.
In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that the website connection is established without any problems,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- to optimize our website.
We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Information of this kind will be used by us if necessary.
The data is analyzed anonymously for statistical purposes in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Legal basis and legitimate interest:
Recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as order processors for the operation and maintenance of our website.